Monday, March 17, 2008

Piece of Brick for Piece of Jade

There is this water tank. It’s buried into the ground, with only a portion of its top part exposed – less than 2 feet. It’s probably 10 feet in depth - not sure, ‘cause my hand can only reach so deep into the water. The tank is pretty dark at the bottom too, so you can’t actually see from the top to estimate how deep it is, probably 100 feet. This water tank is vital to me, because I drink from it, actually we all drink from it, to live. Since I’ve been drinking from it all my life, and study it from outside for just as long, I do have certain ideas regarding these water.

Actually, apart from this tank, there are hundreds, or thousands of them available to us. And we drink from most of them too, to live. Since I need to drink from them for the sake of my life, I don’t mind shedding more light into these water, if possible, with helps from those who have drunk from them longer than me, or those who have actually jumped into the tanks and have a look around inside them.

For those who will be giving me enlightenment in the future, thanks.

But it’s alright if I just keep on studying as I always had, ‘cause since I’ve been drinking these water all my life, and yet here I am, still standing and smiling, I guessed it’s alright. After all, Ignorant is Bliss, right?

March 17, 2008

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails